1 box of Manicotti macaroni
250 grams of pepperoni
1 small carton of tomato paste
1 teaspoon of oregano
A pinch of salt
A pinch of black pepper
1 clove of garlic
2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- Boil the Manicotti for 5 minutes.
- Stir garlic with sunflower oil.
- Add tomato paste and 4 cups of water.
- Add salt, black pepper and oregano.
- Stuff Manicotti with pepperoni and Mozzarella cheese.
- Place the Manicotti in an oven tray, add the sauce and then add mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and oregano on top of the mixture.
- Put it in the oven under medium heat for 10 minutes.