Semolina dessert is a traditional Palestinian dessert now known only to our grandparents. In the spirit of reviving an old favourite, I would love to share this recipe from my heritage. I hope you like it as much as I do.
1 cup of semolina
5 tablespoons of sunflower oil
4 cups of hot water
1 cup of sugar
1 can of cream
1/4 cup of grated pistachio
1. Put oil in a saucepan over medium heat, then add the semolina and stir until it becomes brown in color.
2. Dissolve sugar in hot water and pour it on the semolina.
3. Stir until the mixture boils and becomes solid.
4. Leave the mixture to cool in a Pyrex dish.
5. Spread cream on the surface and sprinkle with grated pistachio.
Share with me your opinions and your recipes of desserts in which semolina is a basic ingredient using the following hashtags: #Foodie #VMKSA #VirginMobileKSA